Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Columbia Park in Morris Twp, New Jersey
Modern Elegance and Classic
Refinement is how one can describe The Residences at Columbia
Park, a Luxury Townhome community in picturesque Morris Township
in Morris County, New Jersey. Every home in this amazing top rated
development is crafted with quality finishes both inside and out
and each home features a two‐car garage.
Residents of Columbia Park enjoy the daily benefits of living
within a rural, quiet countryside, while still able to
experience the convenience of being just 2.5 miles from downtown
Morristown and only 2 miles from the Convent Station train
sation with Mid-Town Direct Train Service to New York City. The
Mall at Short Hills is close by (approx. 6 miles) and Newark
Liberty International Airport is within only 20 miles away.
Morris Township lies just
25 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is just
minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for today's
Columbia Park offers discerning owners Luxury Townhomes
of the Highest Caliber.
Maintenance Free Living, Resort Lifestyle. Style, Comfort and Location.
Built from 2018-2020.
A Distinctive Community of 3-4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2 Car Garages in Morris Twp., NJ
8 Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer a Luxurious Master Suite on the First Level.
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with Social Lounge & Catering Kitchen, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool,
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Close to Morristown Green the center of Town, Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- 5 +/- Minute Drive to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 10+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Columbia Park, Morris Township, NJ: Luxury Townhome Living
The Columbia Park
built from 2018-2020 and the townhomes offer up tp 3300 Sq Feet
of living space and feature 3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2
Car Attached Garages.
Some homes offer Master Suites on the First Level. Open and Airy
Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor Plan bring a
new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. The Community Landscape is Beautiful
and Extensive. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides and Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Units: 235
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2018-2020
- Price: $650,000 - $1,285,000
- Amenities: Elegant Club House with Social Lounge & Catering Kitchen, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Patio and Sun Deck
- Common Features: A luxurious maintenance free lifestyle with clubhouse. 8 Floor Plans with up to 3300 Sq. Ft. of Living Space. Some floor plans offer Master Suites on the First Floor. Designer Kitchens with quality 42” upper cabinets, Granite countertops with stainless steel undermount sinks. Elegant Baths: Beautifully crafted quality cabinetry with variety of finishes, granite vanity top with double sinks and shower. Deluxe Interiors & Exteriors: Designer light fixtures, Elegant entry foyers, Decorative trim/moldings, Spacious walk-in closets, 6-panel interior doors, Easy care low maintenance exteriors with vinyl siding, aluminum gutters and downspouts, Designer style garage doors.
- Schools: Morris Township School District: Normandy Park Elementary School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Easy access to Routes 287, 202 and 24. Easy drive into New York City, or anywhere else in the region. Or enjoy the convenience of the nearby NJ Transit station with service directly into NY Penn Station.
- Fun & Recreation: Just minutes away from historic Morristown. Enjoy the luxury of having great restaurants in a quaint downtown nearby with World-class restaurants and Boutique and specialty stores. Shop for high-end style at the nearby, luxurious Mall at Short Hills. Enjoying the natural beauty of Morristown with large lush parks and world-class country clubs nearby. Appreciate both history and nature at Morristown National Historical Park. Explore Tempe Wick Reserve and Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy world-class performances at the Mayo Performing Arts Center located right in Morristown.
- Special Features: A luxurious maintenance free lifestyle with clubhouse. 8 Floor Plans with up to 3300 Sq. Ft. of Living Space. Some floor plans offer Master Suites on the First Floor.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Columbia Park, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
The Residences at Columbia Park, a beautiful community
with trees, lush green lawns and walking and bike
paths all with great views of this gorgeous, newer
community. Relax and unwind at the Commnity Pool and Patio
or visit one of the many township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Now is the time to experience the Stress‐Free Luxury Living
you deserve at Columbia Park.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Columbia Park Experts!
Local Map of Columbia Park in Morris Twp, NJ